How to Add a Texture Pack
Textures and texture packs are a great resource for designers. It can make a complicated task of creating a background into a easy two step process. Follow these simple steps to add a texture pack to your Adobe Fireworks software:
- Open your file browser and go to OS (C:) drive.
- If on Windows Vista or Windows 7 64-bit, open Program Files (x86).
- Find and locate Adobe folder.
- Now open Adobe Fireworks CS5 (or the respective version).
- Find and open the Configuration folder.
- Open the Textures folder.
- Now simply paste the textures you want to add to your Adobe Fireworks.
For CS5 and 5.5
C:\\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Fireworks CS5\Configuration\Textures
Macintosh HD » Applications » Adobe Fireworks CS 5.5 » Configurations » Textures
Note: Adding textures does require you to restart your Adobe Fireworks software before seeing it in the textures panel. After adding a new texture or font, you must first restart your software.
Thank you Olga for the Macintosh path.